<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I miss my tv shows. Nowadays, the only show I keep up with is 90210. Gone with Gossip Girl, House, Heroes. Even Grey's cos they don't show it on tv anymore. It's sad, I don't know why I stopped watching them. I used to be addicted to the tv and had at least one show to watch every night. And much more to watch online. Now my addiction is facebook and twitter, all of which are useless crap if you think about it. I miss my favourite tv characters. But most of all, I miss the music. I used to check out music from every episode of OC and One Tree Hill. And in later years (I make myself sound old), Gossip Girl and 90210. I love tv music, I swear they're the awesomest music sources ever.

I'm really damn sad they got rid of OC. Seth Cohen + good music ): And I wish I had time to dig up all the past/current episodes of my tv shows. Life sucks, why can't we choose how we live our lives freely? Instead, we're always bound by certain people/institutions. In my case, a shithole known as school. And that's why during the school holidays, we're given stacks of homework to do and on top of that, expected to start revising for the O's. I want/need time.
5:08 PM;